lundi 30 août 2010

Welcome

Bienvenue aux nouveaux membres ! Merci pour l'intérêt que vous portez à mon blog et surtout pour vos gentils commentaires !

A warm welcome at all new followers ! Thank you so much for your interest and especially for all nice comments !

The Hazel-Nut Fairy by Cicely Mary Barker
Lena, Flora, Elis, Beatriz, Susanne, Karin, Altea, Pittussia, Frederica, Ana Rosa, Sofia, Peggy, Kreattiva, Bonbon, Angela, Daisy, Rosamargarita, Alemikimikri, Kaisa, Julita, Sarah, Maija, Lotte, Carla, Martina, Lena, Neko, Klara, Wanda, Claude, Rosella, Maria, Laura.

5 commentaires :

  1. Aprovecho este comentario para darte la bienvenida a mi blog. Espero que pases buenos ratos cuando lo visites.
    Besos Clara.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Bonjour Marie, Merci poour le welcomre je ne sais pas si j,arriverai a laisser mon commentaire (pas encore au point avec les blogs) et caresses au matou, claude (la Becassine vec le gateau...)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi Marie, I have just joined your blog! I am too late for your giveaway... :( but I love your little Dragonfly Cottage! I am also working on one of the "Orchid" house kits so I love to see what others are doing with theirs.... I am about to try to add the wiring for the lights... the walls are so thin! Wish me luck!

    RépondreSupprimer

❤ Merci pour votre commentaire ❤ Thank you for your comment ❤